Thank you for visiting this web page. The text before you explains what, how and why. I use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Website, and when communicating electronically with INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL.
This website does not collect personal data from users without their consent, nor is it transferred to third parties.
INSTALACIONES T&Eccnicas de Secado SL, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for treatment
The person responsible for processing the personal data you provide us will beINSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL with CIF B60565298, domiciled at C/ AMADEU VIVES18, 08750 MOLINS DE REI, BARCELONA, registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA, in volume 27.054, folio 117, sheet B-112574, inscription 1st.
For proper management in the processing of your personal data, INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL puts at your disposal the following email firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact us. You can go to resolve any issue you need in this regard, or exercise your rights in the legally established terms.
Purpose of the treatment
INSTALACIONES T&ECNICAS DE SECADO SL can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The personal data provided through the data collection forms on the website https://secamad.es, with the purpose of properly attending and processing the queries sent and the information requested.
- To be able to offer services according to their interests, improve their user experience and, where appropriate, to process requests, petitions, as well as information. how to send them newsletters.
Automated decisions will not be made on the website.
What? data we process and where they are obtained
The processed data comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose or through our email.
- Data derived from the provision of our services.
What? type of data we collect:
- Name and contact information, such as your first and last name, ID, email address, telephone number
- Equity data, Bank data.
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent. When you give us your consent, we only ask for it in relation to specific uses of personal information when it is necessary and, if we do need it, we will obtain it separately and make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
Necessary for the performance of a contract: When we enter into contact with you, we will process your personal information for the purpose of performing that contract (i.e., to provide you with the Services). ).
The legitimate interest of the controller
To comply with a legal obligation (e.g., to respond to a court order)
In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL process your data.
In the same way, the legitimacy of this treatment is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent by which the user may access the information. revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
During the treatment period your data will not be communicated or transferred, except when legally required.
The company will access to the transfer of data only to the authorities in case the user has carried out actions contrary to the Law or breached the content of the legal notice.
INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECO SL does not carry out international data transfers.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, The Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
Data Subject Rights
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL is processing personal data that concerns them.
Similarly, as provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested persons have the right to:
- Access your data: you have the right to access and know what your data is. personal data we are treating that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, and that are subject to treatment by INSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL or even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the General Data Protection Regulations.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have to oppose the processing of your data. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means, and withdraw your consent.
exercise the rights described above, by means of a written request addressed toINSTALACIONES TÉCNICAS DE SECADO SL at the address C/ AMADEU VIVES 18, 08750, MOLINS DE REI, BARCELONA, or by sending an email to email@example.com
Finally, if you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights, you can file a claim n before the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: https://secamad.es.